I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 am
The Weeks Episode

A Story Of Grace And Hope: We all have things that we're asked to do. Everybody has to do chores from time to time. But when Hope decides that doesn't apply to her, and misses out on the reward, she works out a way to get her own reward. She ends up hearing the story of Jonah--a "whale" of a tale about another stubborn person who didn't want to obey what he was asked to do. Will Hope get the connection before she's swallowed up?

Watching Sports

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching Sports

Post by Sunshine on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 am

So, baseball season has started. Do you like to watch baseball? I like watching it, but I think that basketball is more entertaining.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching Sports

Post by KF on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Baseball season's underway. Well you better get ready for a brand new day... :woot: Ya, go Cubs. Baseball is great. Some people say it takes too long. And it does on tv. But live and in person. Being in Wrigley for a day game was awesome. While basketball is faster paced. I'd say baseball just because of the history.

KF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya R on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 pm

I like watching baseball if I'm actually at the game. Otherwise it's a little too Boring for me. Sad I don't like playing it either, since I'm not good at it at all.
But still, Tigers for the Win! Very Happy

Maya R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus' Princess on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 am

I don't really like baseball, it's okay to watch occasionally. I prefer to watch well, I don't really like watching sports actually. I like to play them though. I do like watching my brothers and their friends play football though. That's pretty entertaining.

Jesus' Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum