The Balm of Gilead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:48 pm
The Weeks Episode

A Story Of Grace And Hope: We all have things that we're asked to do. Everybody has to do chores from time to time. But when Hope decides that doesn't apply to her, and misses out on the reward, she works out a way to get her own reward. She ends up hearing the story of Jonah--a "whale" of a tale about another stubborn person who didn't want to obey what he was asked to do. Will Hope get the connection before she's swallowed up?

Summer Clothing

3 posters

Go down

Summer Clothing Empty Summer Clothing

Post by Bren Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Summer will quickly be upon us. For some it feels like it is already here. What do you think of wearing kind of revealing clothing? Some people can be nice but when being too revealing is a turn-off to me.
Bren
Bren
Admin

https://thebalm.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Clothing Empty Re: Summer Clothing

Post by Jesus' Princess Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 pm

You mean what do you think of people who wear revealing clothing? or of wearing revealing clothing in itself?

Jesus' Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

You could take it both ways if you want.
Bren
Bren
Admin

https://thebalm.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus' Princess Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh, well I personally don't wear super revealing clothing, I do wear running shorts to run in, and the occasional tank top, but in general I don't for several reasons, one being that I don't want to be a stumbling block to my brothers in christ, and the other being that I'm not comfortable with it anyhow.

People that do wear revealing clothing.... it does bother me, but I definitely don't judge them for it or anything. It's not my place to.

Jesus' Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 pm

I wear longer shorts sometimes. I normally end up wearing sports shorts, because those are the longest that I can find. This year, I think I'm going to buy pants and hem them to make them shorts or capri pants.
I also bought summer skirts this year.

I never wear tank tops, but always light summer t-shirts.

As far as swimsuits go, I wear a one piece swimsuit with a swim shirt and sports shorts over it.

^ I wish I could say the same, but I find myself judging other people's clothing in my mind. That's something I'm working on...
Sunshine
Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down