The Balm of Gilead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:48 pm
The Weeks Episode

A Story Of Grace And Hope: We all have things that we're asked to do. Everybody has to do chores from time to time. But when Hope decides that doesn't apply to her, and misses out on the reward, she works out a way to get her own reward. She ends up hearing the story of Jonah--a "whale" of a tale about another stubborn person who didn't want to obey what he was asked to do. Will Hope get the connection before she's swallowed up?

Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves!

+5
Sunshine
Bren
Anna><>
KF
~JCGJ~
9 posters

Go down

Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves! Empty Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves!

Post by ~JCGJ~ Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi! Welcome to "The Balm!"

What's your name? How did you hear about our forums?
~JCGJ~
~JCGJ~

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves!

Post by KF Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Greetings. My name is KF you killed my father. Prepare to die!

I heard about it from CC.

KF

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves! Empty Re: Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves!

Post by Anna><> Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi, I'm Anna. Heard about this from the ToO.
I'm the biggest DGL fan btw.

Anna><>

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm sure many would disagree with that statement but welcome to The Balm.
Bren
Bren
Admin

https://thebalm.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna><> Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm sure that everyone who disagrees is wrong. (Other than Dave and Daniel because they're pretty much at the top too.)

Anna><>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey, I'm Sunshine - Sunny is my nickname. I heard about this from Bren on the ToO.
Sunshine
Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya R Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey! I'm Mimi from on the Town of odyssey. I heard about this board from Bren. Smile

Maya R

Back to top Go down

Post by Taps09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm Taps09, or Taps from the ToO. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better!

Taps09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus' Princess Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm Jesus' Princess, or JP Smile I met Bren over on the ToO, and we decided to team up, with a couple other users and create this forum. I'm looking forward to having a great time with you all!

Jesus' Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Larkspur Tue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm Larkspur, but you can call me Lark. I heard about this from CC and so far it looks like lots of fun! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. And getting to know those that I already know much better.Smile

Larkspur

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren Tue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Good to see you Lark.
Bren
Bren
Admin

https://thebalm.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya R Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to The Balm, Lark! Very Happy

Maya R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum