The Balm of Gilead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:48 pm
The Weeks Episode

A Story Of Grace And Hope: We all have things that we're asked to do. Everybody has to do chores from time to time. But when Hope decides that doesn't apply to her, and misses out on the reward, she works out a way to get her own reward. She ends up hearing the story of Jonah--a "whale" of a tale about another stubborn person who didn't want to obey what he was asked to do. Will Hope get the connection before she's swallowed up?

5-12 ...And a Time to Dance

3 posters

Go down

5-12 ...And a Time to Dance Empty 5-12 ...And a Time to Dance

Post by Bren Thu May 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Portion of scene mentioned below

What do you guys think of this episode? I am going through and listening to all the seasons again. Overall, the Joan Taylor story in this season made me want to keep listening but as I listened to this episode last night, I was reminded what a tear jerker this episode is. Victoria does such a great job as Becca in the scene where she breaks down outside the church.
Bren
Bren
Admin

https://thebalm.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

5-12 ...And a Time to Dance Empty Re: 5-12 ...And a Time to Dance

Post by Larkspur Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Wow. It's amazing! And yet it reminds me so much of when I'm hurting for my grandpa so much that I need God's help to keep going. This makes me wonder more of what God says in the Bible to comfort us. scratch I think I'll go look some verses up..... study

Larkspur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave80995 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 am

I love this episode! I particularly like how Becca's prayer outside the church is juxtaposed with the hymn (and if you listen to the read-through for that scene, you can really hear how they aimed for that). It's audio drama at its best! Smile

Dave80995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum